Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Look!

Well, what do you think?

I found this cute "girly" template at Pyzam. Unfortunately, I don't know HTML well enough to change the template without deleting the widgets. It might take me a few days to get everything back up. The thing I miss the most is my counter! I loved seeing how many of you all out in blogland came to read about this boring life of mine! Anyway, be patient - I'll have it up, and even better than before - within a few days!

5 comments:

Mike and Rhonda said...

I LOVE the new look!!!!!Awesome. I am sure you will figure out the widgets.

the mommy said...

I LOVE the new look on the blog. I love that Green color very pretty...Can you believe we are finally in Jan. 2006 it wont be long now and we will all have our little Pandas

Love ya
Susan

Stephe said...

I LOVE it. The background is so whimsical. Very Cute.

Mike and Rhonda said...

OK....how did you get the widgets on there? You are THE blogger girl

prechrswife said...

Love the new look! (Now email me about how you got the template on there. I can do websites all day with Dreamweaver for Adoption Voyages, and Blogger blows my mind sometimes. :-) )