Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Elton John (NOT!) Weekend

Hi Everyone!

Well, with Elton John being one of my all-time fave artists, I was so excited that I was finally going to be able to see him in person. My youngest sister had tickets, and she couldn't go, so she sold them to me, and I was going to take my other sister Lisa, in honor of her upcoming graduation from VSU, for a sisters-away weekend.

To make a long story short...Elton cancelled on me! I was so disappointed! But, to give him credit, I think he was sick and was on doctor's orders to rest.

Lisa and I had a great time anyway! We found a beautiful spring jacket for her to wear on her job interview tomorrow, and I bought a few things for the boys and myself. We got home today at lunch. Now it's on to housework before getting ready for work tomorrow!

1 comments:

the mommy said...

Awww I am sorry you missed out on the concert. I love Elton too he is one of my all time favorite artist... It sounds like you had a nice time with your sister though..